Electric car chains that consume high current are protected by fucked inserts
Inserts are installed in the overall block (ВПР-4.10), fixed in the engine compartment on the right side and closed plastic lid.
The chain of the starter is designed for a large short-term current, so the fuse does not have.
To replace the burned insert bar, squeeze the two locks of the block cover and remove the lid.
Spare inserts of different denominations are fixed under the plates of the block cover.
Remove the two nuts of the burnt insert and replace the insert.
The low-current electrical circuits are also protected by fusible inserts that are in the mounting blocks in the car and in the engine compartment.
To access the mounting unit in the cabin, dragging the edges of two recesses in the lower decorative shield and remove the shield.
On the inside of the flap, the layout of the relay and fuses are applied
Purpose of fuses and relays in the mounting unit located in the car
№ - A - protected chain
- F1 - 20 - Wiper, Glass Facker
- F2 - 10 - lighting control module, devices backlight
- F3 - 5 - Mirror electric drive
- F4 - 25 - power windows
- F5 - 10 - Heated Outdoor Mirrors
- F6 - 10 - Driver Seat Heating
- F7 - 15 - Additional heater
- F8, F11, F12 - Reserve
- F9 - 10 - Blocked Differential
- F10 - 15 - Socket of the second row of seats
- F13 - 7.5 - Lamps of daytime running lights
- F14 - 5 - Lamps rear fog lamps
- F15 - 10 - turn signs
- F16 - 7.5 - Combination of devices, speed sensor, heater console
- F17 - 5 - Engine Management System
- F18 - 5 - anti-lock brake system
- F19 - 20 - Cigarette lighter, socket
- F20 - 15 - emergency light alarm
- F21 - 15 - lighting control module, backlight
- F22 - 10 - internal lighting
- F23 -15 - Central Castle, Audio System
- F24 - 5 - Combination of instruments, diagnostic connector, premutor of the premium heater
- K1 - Wiper
- K2 - heater
- K3 - power circuit of the device and starter switch
- K4 - Coolant Heater
Part of the fuses and the relay is in the mounting unit in the engine compartment
Purpose of relays and fuses in the mounting unit located in the engine compartment
№ - A - protected chain
- F1 - 15 - Winding of the Relay of Fog Headlights
- F2 - 10 - Stop Signals
- F3 - 20 - Sound Signal Relay Winding
- F4 - 25 - Fuel Heater Relay Winding
- F5 - 25 - Coolant Heater
- F6 - 25 - Switch instruments and starter
- F7 - 25 - Anti-lock System (ABS)
- F8 - Reserve
- F9 - 10 Middle Light (left headlight)
- F10 - 10 Middle Light (right headlight)
- F11 - 10 - Far Light (left headlight)
- F12 - 10 - Far Light (right headlight)
- F13 - 10 - Lamps of dimensions (left side)
- F14 - 10 - Lamps of dimensions (right side)
- F15 - 10 - Reverse Lights Lamps
- F16 - Reserve
- F17 - 15 - heater
- F18 - 25 - Anti-lock System (ABS)
- F19 - Reserve
- K1 - starter relay
- K2 - fuel heater relay
- K3 - Relay Return Brushes attentive position
- K4 - Middle Light Relay Headlights
- K5 - Far Light Relay Headlights
- K6 - Fog Headlight Relays
- K7 - Sound Signal Relay
- K8 - Starter Lock Relay
To access the mounting unit in the engine compartment:
Press the lid lock in the direction of the arrow
Remove the cover
Before replacing the blown fuse, it is necessary to find out the reason for the brave of the fuse or relay.
Replacing Relo Player Rotation Pointer
Tools will be required: the end head for 19, slotted and cross screwdriver.
Remove the steering wheel
Remove the left submitter switch (article - replacement of stealless switches Gazelle Skust)
Remove the relay from the base of the switch, easily swaying the relay case from side to the side
Install the relay and all parts in the reverse order.